So, following on from yesterday’s post, a list of the scratches on the car. (Just for laughs, it’s nowt special)
- Rear nearside wheel arch – scraped down a wall in Devon three days after I got the car. (Stuck on a single-track road, reversed, didn’t know the length/width of the car. Scratch)
- Slight dent on rear bumper – on the same trip in Devon, not knowing the length of the car and reversing in a car-park.
- Rear nearside passenger door – scraped on the bumper of another car. (Yes, that’s the one in the multi-storey car park in London)
- Rear driverside doors – scraped on the tight entrance to the car park at Little Ouse Moorings
- Another dent on rear bumper – reversed into in Reading while pulling out of a parking space
- Rear driverside door – the new scratch from yesterday, courtesy of Mr M 521 BNH
Along the way there’s also been the damage done by two collisions with deer, and the smashed driver-side mirror when got whacked by someone coming the other way.
And today it’s in the garage for a service and replacement handbrake cable. *sigh*