Suddenly, it’s a week since I last updated anything here – and there’s a good reason (or ten) for that.
Mainly, the good reason is that I’ve been sodding busy.
Since last I wrote here, there’s been (in no particular order)
- Driving to Marlow for a late lunch at the Hand and Flowers
- Driving to London (Saturday at ungodly o’clock)
- Visiting Meatopia – on the Saturday, along with several friends
- Seeing The The’s “Infected” film at the ICA in London on the Saturday evening
- Staying overnight in London
- Visiting Meatopia on the Sunday, just me, but ended up meeting several other people, as well as starting some business discussions (Win!)
- Driving home from London, having walked 20 miles over the two days
- A vaguely normal Monday, with added shopping and faffery
- A normal Tuesday working, then meeting friends and going to the cinema to see Hell or High Water – heartily recommended
- A semi-standard Wednesday, and then cinema to see Morgan – also recommended, for different reasons, and thoughts on both films will follow
- And tonight, being at the Milton Keynes Geek Night, just to top things off.
So yes, not much going on at all.
It’s been pretty positive all round, but it has left me feeling like a stunned monkey. So there’ll be more writing as and when I get round to it. I’m back in London this weekend, but look like having one day that’s (currently) quiet, so that’s at least vaguely promising…