Avoiding The ShopsPosted: Fri 20 December, 2013
While I do have stuff to do this weekend, my primary goal is simple. Avoiding any need to visit shops and shopping centres. It’s obvious really – this is the final weekend pre-Festering-Season, and they’re going to be rammed. So for me they’re best avoided.
I’m pretty sure I’m all sorted – the worst I’m going to need to do is pop up the road to get the weekend paper, and collect a couple of things from the local Post Office.
- Cards etc. have been sorted, written and posted – ✔
- The presents for family etc. are all sorted – ✔
- I’ve got the stuff for wrapping presents, and plan to do that this weekend – ✔
- I’ve done the food shop for whatever stuff I needed in the next few days – ✔
- I’m all sorted for reading material, stuff on TV and the like, so not even a library visit required – ✔
- There’s nothing outstanding that I can think of – ✔
So yes, I think I’m all done, and won’t need to go anywhere near a store at all. This is definitely A Good Thing.