MemetasticPosted: Sun 16 January, 2005
via Karen at Uborka, a musical Meme.
1. What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
A disturbingly paltry 24.8Gb. Although there’s another 8Gb on the laptop…
2. The cd you last bought is:
The last one I bought was Wake by Dead Can Dance. Very strange Australian band who play very traditional music. Not what you’d expect me to be into at all. Last album someone bought me is “Who Killed The Zutons” at Christmas. Bloody excellent.
3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Um – something on the radio last night, I think. No idea what though, we’d just done four and a bit hours on the motorway…
4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
- Nine Inch Nails – Something I Can Never Have. Always reminds me of some odds and sods that were going on a long time ago.
- Alabama 3 – Peace in the Valley. A kind of closure for the things that I’m reminded of by Something I Can Never Have.
- Cowboy Junkies – Trinity Sessions album. Bit of a cheat, but the entire album is filled with memories and thoughts.
- Tom Waits – Bone Machine album.
- Faithless – Reverence album. Their first album, and they still haven’t managed to beat it, so far as I’m concerned.
5. Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
No idea – whoever reads it and thinks “Oooh, that’s cool”.