Q4 – PlansPosted: Tue 1 October, 2013 | |
So here we are, the start of the final quarter of 2013. Where has the year gone? It’s been pretty busy, but hard to believe that we’re already three-quarters of the way through the year.
Anyway, such is life. Onwards and upwards, and all that rot.
The final quarter of my 2013 is going to be used preparing for 2014 – at least that’s the intention so far. Whether or not it happens in the way I hope, well, time will tell.
The main things I want to do are about preparation, about going into 2014 with some finished developments, stuff to build on/from, and see what happens. There’s likely to be a fair dollop of work being done, and it feels like the right time to be doing it.
Along with the new contract, which should take me through to the end of the year, I also want to :
- Form up a new limited company for some of the business stuff I’ve got in my head and…
- Write the primary framework for at least one of the ideas
- Write the primary business site to attract attention to the products
- Possibly attend a couple of related exhibitions and trade-shows, in order to drum up some more interest
- Also do some maintenance on stuff I’ve inherited (well, been asked to keep on working on) from Previous Employer
- Get on with some writing – there’s one idea in particular I want to work on
- Continue to work on the losing weight / gaining fitness thing
That’s the ideas, at least. It’s going to be a varied three months, I think, but that’s the basic framework…