Looking back, it’s been more than a month since I wrote anything here – which is a bit shit, really.
It’s been a month with lots of changes below the radar – that’s my excuse, and I’m sticking to it. But now there’s some light at the end of the tunnel, and I’m back in the land of the living.
So – in that month :
- I’ve moved – and only got broadband reconnected yesterday – to a (rented) place of my own
- The contract role I was doing has now been made permanent – and I didn’t even freak out or wobble the way I did last time I took on a ‘proper’ job
- My dad’s been in hospital (and still is) with heart-related issues. He’s OK, but is going through (at least) a triple-bypass operation today.
- I’ve been doing lots of driving, what with one thing and another
- Probably a bundle of other stuff too
Still, I’m back now. I’m not saying it’s going to go back to daily updates and the like, but it won’t behaving month-long pauses again for a while.